One of the key things that the pandemic has taught us, is the importance of having an online presence. If you are looking for online tools to help you run your business, here are 5 that tools that can help you take your business to the next level.
1) MobileMonkey: Have you heard of Facebook? I am sure you have. One of the hidden secrets of Facebook is the ability to set up a chat that will automatically respond to people that visit your page. If you are looking for an easy to use Facebook messenger, then MobileMonkey is for you. The chatbot training process is simple. You can easily build your chatbot to respond to general inquires, book appointments, provide your client with documents, and much more. One of the nice features I like about MobileMonkey is that you can also set it up to respond to clients on your own website.
2) Appointlet: This software allows you to schedule appointments with your clients on steroids. You can set up the software with your availability, and your clients automatically book an appointment. You can add it to your website or send it out to your clients via email. The software also connects with all the major calendars like the Gmail calendar and Outlook. The website reports that customers who are using this tool have reported an 80 percent time savings from eliminating going back and forth with clients. Appointlet provides a Free trial, automated scheduling, the ability to collect online payments, and provides the ability for online bookings.
3) Canva: If you are looking to create content for your website or social media, Canva is going to be your best friend. Canva is an online tool that can help you create everything from social media, infographics, postcards, and flyers. Whether you’re a beginner or skilled in graphic design, the user-friendly templates allow you to create your designs for your online marketing. You’re able to choose from a stock library of over a million photographs, illustrations, graphics, fonts, and photo editing tools. Canva also has an easy to use Drag & drop editor.
4) Shopify: Next on our list is Shopify. Shopify is an E-commerce platform that allows anyone to sell online and at a retail location. If you are looking for an easy to use online solution for your business, this is the solution for you. Shopify offers a professional online storefront, a payment solution to accept credit cards, and the Shopify POS application for your retail sales. With Shopify’s eCommerce software, you use one platform to run your business. If you want to add a unique feature to your website, you can also head over to the Shopify app store. They have thousands of apps that you can use to help you take your website to the next level.
5) Mailerlite: I am always surprised when I notice a business that is not using email marketing as part of their marketing plan. One of the main benefits of email marketing is that you own the list. On social media, your followers are owned by the platform you are on. There are a lot of great options on the internet to help you with your email marketing. My personal favorite is Mailerlite. If you are just getting started, they offer a free plan if you have 0 to 1,000 subscribers. They also provide a variety of additional features like a landing page builder, popups for your website, and the ability to set up automation for different email lists.